Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Copy Cat

Both my sisters did the 25 random things. So, I decided to follow suit. Here are my 25 things....

1. I'm a pack rat - I hate getting rid of stuff, especially stuff with any kind of sentimental value.
2. When I grew up I wanted to be an astronaut. I still do - I would LOVE to go into space. The other thing I always wanted to be is an architect.
3. My biggest fear is that I won't be a good mom.
4. I don't listen to FM stations on the radio. I listen to talk radio - all the time. I even have Pete hooked on it.
5. I vote.....in EVERYTHING - primaries, runoffs, bond issues - doesn't matter. If the polling stations are open I'll be there.
6. Still to this day I don't like fried chicken - my sisters know why....
7. I love to travel. Pete and I want to go to every state before he graduates from high school. Next year, I plan on going to Europe. There are three places I want to go: Israel, Russia, Thailand
8. I love to sing and dance and can't do either worth a darn.
9. I don't mind cleaning toilets.....just don't make me fold laundry.
10. I've loved 3 men in my life. Two of them invited me to their weddings - needless to say, I didn't go.
11. I hate tall bridges.
12. I miss my family but I know they like me better when I'm not living close by.
13. I am terribly shy. Most people won't believe that, but I'd rather sit at home alone then go out to a party/bar/gathering when I don't know anyone there.
14. Even though I'm on anti-anxiety medication, at times I still get very depressed.
15. I'd kill for my family. Someone messes with my family and I'd have no trouble taking them out.
16. I want to move back to the country, raise my own food, get off the grid. I hate living in the city.
17. I seem to the be only one in my family who didn't get the crafty gene. I have no artistic ability at all.
18. I am meeting with a doctor this summer to discuss bypass surgery
19. I constantly worry about money. I worry about being able to pay my bills, pay for Pete's braces, my retirement, etc.
20. I'm obsessed with keeping the kitchen floor clean. With two dogs and two cats that's challenging. I sweep it constantly.
21. I've never had a party held for me.....never had a birthday party, baby shower, nothing......
22. I want to get my teeth fixed. Both my sisters have straight teeth and I've never had that. I'd like to be able to look at a picture of myself smiling and not be embarassed at what I see.
23. Some days I just want to run away from it all.
24. I still cry when I think about my dogs that died many years ago.
25. I'm not graceful at all. In fact, I'm pretty clumsy.

2 comments:

KM Angel said...

#12...COMPLETELY untrue!
#9...you can practice on mine this weekend!! :o)
#23...come pick me up when you decide to make a run for it!!

Kelly said...

1. Working on it right now, myself. It is so freeing to clear out the detritus of so many years.
5. Wish I did more.
7. Thanks Mom & Dad...awesome gene.
12. Agree with Kristie.
15. That's a given.
17. Please, I like your scrapbook pages. I follow a pattern. You decide which is more artistic.
18. Good idea, but I'll worry and wish I could join you.
19. Join the crowd.
23. That's going to be one packed car.